Community Supported Agriculture
The farm belongs to the Lord and we strive to be good stewards.
At It's The Lord's Farm we practice heirloom farming. That means not only using heirloom and open pollinated seeds, but also using nearly lost heritage farming practices. Some of the ways we accomplish this are by:
- Family owned and managed (this allows us to be completely aware of how our (and your) food is raised.)
- Low till organic soil enrichment
- Making many of our own herbal, all natural sprays for fertilization and pest management
- Using heirloom seeds
- Wind and bee pollination
- Natural pest reduction
- Natural weed control (no chemicals)
- Vine ripened, hand picked fresh produce
- Natural green / heirloom produce storage (root cellars)
- All livestock and poultry pasture raised / grass fed with no steroids, chemicals or vaccines
If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame."
Romans 10: 9-11